Our direct Shield High Energy Door allows the clinic to maximize space and avoid the need for an elaborate concrete maze. The Pitts Little Sliding Door incorporates the latest mechanical and technological improvements available.
Custom Steel Construction
A-36 material, heavy duty frames and ¼" and 3/8" cover plates.
ASTM B29 LEAD and 5% borated polyethylene, with removable back panel for shielding design changes.
Door Operator (Operating System)
Uses an electric motor with batter back-up for uninterrupted service. Battery power will allow door to open only.
Standard Safety Features
- Safety bumper with a minimum 2" crush zone
- Battery backup
- "E" Stop Button
- Interlock Switches
- Other options available upon request.
All components for the door fabrication and installation are manufactured and installed by Pitts Little’s skilled craftsmen, who will install all mechanical and technical components. All wire and conduit will be furnished by the electrical contractor.
All doors are warranted against defect for at least one year.
Custom designs available upon request. Contact us to learn more.
- Pitts Little Operation Maintenance Manual for Sliding Doors
- Sliding Vault Door Specifications
- Plan and Elevation Views of Sliding Door
- Sliding Doors Operator Control Schematic
- Custom Rollers Move Heavy Loads Effortlessly
Click a photo for an enlarged view.