- Made in the USA of the finest polymers available. Available in 1%, 2% or 5% boron content (by weight) or virgin formulas.
- High cross-section for consistent neutron attenuation.
- Advanced processes and precise tolerances ensure superior flatness and consistent density.
- 1″x4’x8′ sheets allow for easy installation.
- Grade II and III materials are closely inspected and controlled in accordance with MIL-P 23536A revision A and hipyard specifications.
- Independent lab results available (charges apply).
- Supplied in mill shapes, such as sheets, blocks and slabs.
- Can be machined to your specifications.
- Custom/proprietary colors available with appropriate minimum order.
- Easily fabricated using standard woodworking tools.
- Used in US fighting ships and radiation oncology.
Click a photo for an enlarged view.